That time of the year, when we sum up the best and worst of the year, and by God, I had my fair share.
Here are some career highlights.
- I finished one whole year as a regular foreign affairs columnist, and I am still continuing.
- I started my PhD research at the University of Nottingham.
- I started my job as a research assistant at the same University.
- I continued to write for Center of Land Warfare, New Delhi.
- We relaunched Bombs and Dollars!!!
Pretty good, huh?
Hopefully next year is going to be better, as one research paper, and one book review is under consideration in the Journal of International Relations (Medzinárodné vzťahy), and Political Studies Review, respectively, as well as couple of fellowships, talks of which are undergoing. I will also finally start teaching at Nottingham, two whole years after I stopped teaching at University of Otago, New Zealand.
So, I decided I am going to do some best of posts, highlighting some decent old posts, for readers, who might have missed it on the first go. Here’s the first few, pretty random mix, in no certain order.