Sorry, I’ve been busy with research and writing. But I took some time for an update on five important developments, which you might have missed. As the world is busy with the disillusioned illiberal democracies, here are some other updates you should be reading about.
- India-Iranian geo-strategic convergence. India recently started a naval port in Iran. Details here.
- Brexit is turning out to be a geopolitical struggle between EU and UK, which might get nasty.
- What does Suez crisis tell us about declining hegemons and rising peer rivals, and how it is similar to South China sea rivalry between US and China? Read here.
- The politics of human rights is essentially politics, rhetorically espousing values. Here’s why.
- Finally, how threatening is EU Army for UK, US, and Russia and what does International Relations theory tell us? Read here.