While Donald Trump was meeting with Israelis, he seemed clueless as to Israel’s geography. “We just got back from the Middle East,” he said.
Some Twitter users thought they caught Israeli Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer stiffling a laugh.
WATCH: Pres. Trump to the President of Israel (while in Israel): "We just got back from the Middle East." (Watch the guy on the right) pic.twitter.com/q6nVq31WGu
— The Reagan Battalion (@ReaganBattalion) May 22, 2017
Other things we have learned from Trump himself in his short tenure in office:
– Frederick Douglas is just now getting the credit he deserves.
– Korea was once a part of China.
– China has 8,000 years of history as a civilization. (Even the Chinese themselves only assert 5,000.)
– The Civil War would have been so easy to prevent. Andrew Jackson would never have let it happen!
And some we’ve learned from the Trump press office and other members of the administration:
– Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons. Well, at least he didn’t use chemical weapons on his own people. I mean… (via Spicer)
– The Jews didn’t suffer enough in the Holocaust to afford a specific mention on Holocaust Remembrance Day. (the whole administration)
– Historically black colleges were pioneers of “school choice,” not the result of segregation. (DeVos)
– Trump had the largest inauguration crowd in history. (Spicer)